Date(s) - 10/10/2020 - 11/10/2020
Category(ies) No Categories
Cider Tasting & Apple Weekend 2020
Cwmdu Inn & Garden
The Apple Mill & Press will be available on the Sunday, so bring your own apples to juice, but don’t forget containers!
Saturday 10th October
Afternoon until Late – Cider & Perry tasting
Part of the our Apple Weekend come along to taste and enjoy a range of Welsh ciders and perry.
Details are still being finalised but our festival specials of 3 x 1/3 pint tasters (cask ciders only) will be there.
7:00 p.m. Dining available in the restaurant.
Booking recommended – 01558 685156, email@example.com or Facebook
Sunday 11th October
1:00 p.m. onwards – Apple day
- Bar open and Cider & Perry tasting
- Apple pressing, bring your apples AND don’t forget to bring containers to put your juice in
- Local experts on hand to help
identify your variety and give a talk on trees and tree management
- Apple based Cookery and Preserves competition for the Margaret Jenkins Memorial Cup
(entries in by 2.00 p.m. please)
- Traditional challenges; apple bobbing, the longest apple peel and apple drawing
For latest information updates check our Facebook page or website: www.cwmdu.com
Please note that we currently cannot accept card payments therefore cash only please.
We are just a mile from the Llandeilo to Talley in central / west Carmarthenshire. Postcode SA19 7DY