Fancy a change of scene?
Can you spare a few hours a week?
Cwmdu is looking for volunteers!
Now in its 23rd year, the shop and post office is an important and valued facility, serving an ever increasing area. Customers are assured of a welcoming and friendly service with a wide range of goods and services at affordable prices.
Here are some of the things you might do:
- Shopping, pricing up goods and stocking shelves
- Checking stock levels and preparing re-ordering lists
- Serving customers and restocking shelves
- Record keeping
- Updating the web site and posting the latest deals on Facebook
- Helping to spring clean the shop, bar and restaurant
- Handling Post Office business (subject to approval by the Post Office)
- Serving coffee and generally helping customers
- Setting up and taking down tents for events
- Mowing the grass