The Cwmdu Inn bar and restaurant are managed by David and Jenny who provide a warm welcome to the pub for all our customers. Our draught beer is mainly supplied from the Llandeilo based Evan Evans
brewery with it’s range of award winning ales. We also regularly have guest ales from other local breweries on as well as a great selection of ciders and bottled beers. Whilst we aim always to offer beers, cider and other drinks produced locally or in Wales we do endeavour to ensure that other tastes are met with drinks such as Guiness, Newcastle Brown, Speckled Hen and Carlsberg to name a few. We also stock a good range of soft drinks and non or low alcohol beers / larger.
Bar reopening 22nd July 2020
Following the relaxation of lockdown regulations in Wales we are excited to be able to reopen the Cwmdu Inn. It will be different!
Opening hours: Wednesday and Friday evenings only, 7:00 p.m. – 11:00 p.m.
- We will only be serving customers in the pub garden. We have set a large Gala tent with tables and benches undercover and appropriated spaced out. There is additional seating around the garden but this is not under cover.
- Initially there will be no draught beers available – this will be reviewed regularly and we look forward to getting some of the favourite ales on tap.
- We will be serving in plastic glasses but you are welcome to bring, and take, your own glasses.
- Entry to the pub is ONLY to access the toilets, due to the layout of the toilets there is a strictly controlled one in one out procedure with NO queueing inside the premises
- Contact detail recording
- During opening hours there is NO access to the internet, public computer or T.V. area.
In the bar and restaurant there is free Wi-Fi available and upstairs there is a lounge / library with T.V. where you can watch major events, especially Rugby and Football! The room can also be used by to watch T.V., read or access the internet. On the third Friday of the month we have a regular Pub Quiz Night. This is a friendly event with questions prepared by Richard. Check for this month’s Pub Quiz date here on the Cwmdu Events page
Hiring the Inn for your upcoming event
Cwmdu Inn is available for hire, it has a professional, well stocked kitchen for private use or we can cater for you. The downstairs restaurant seats 17 upstairs we have 2 further rooms which can also be used for meetings, events or dining. Tanya or Pat would be happy to discuss your needs; call 01558 685156 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org *Call the Shop or Pub, checkout our Facebook page
or the Events section of the website to ensure that the restaurant is operating a normal dining menu as the Restaurant will often work in conjunction with Special Events happening in the Inn or village
Upcoming Events in and around Cwmdu