Date(s) - 05/10/2019
4:00 pm - 11:00 pm
Cider Tasting & Apple Weekend 2019
Cwmdu Inn & Garden
The Apple Mill & Press will be available over the weekend, so bring your own apples to juice, but don’t forget containers!
Saturday 5th October
1:00 p.m. until Late – Cider & Perry tasting
Part of the our Apple Weekend come along to taste and enjoy a range of Welsh ciders and perry.
Details are still being finalised but our festival specials of 3 x 1/3 pint tasters (cask ciders only) will be there.
7:00 p.m. Apple themed evening menu in the restaurant.
Booking recommended – 01558 685156, email@example.com or Facebook
Sunday 6th October
1:00 p.m. onwards – Apple day
- Bar open and Cider & Perry tasting
- Apple pressing, bring your apples AND don’t forget to bring containers to put your juice in
- Paul Davis of ‘Dolau-hirion Fruit Trees’ on hand to help
identify your variety and give a talk on trees and tree management
- Apple based Cookery and Preserves competition for the Margaret Jenkins Memorial Cup
(entries in by 2.00 p.m. please)
- Traditional challenges; apple bobbing, the longest apple peel and apple drawing
Live entertainment from Llandeilo Town Band, Carreg Las Morris Dancers and Cwmdu Folk Night Band
For latest information updates check our Facebook page or website: www.cwmdu.com
Please note that we currently cannot accept card payments therefore cash only please.
We are just a mile from the Llandeilo to Talley in central / west Carmarthenshire. Postcode SA19 7DY