Date(s) - 11/03/2023
7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Saturday 11th March
Two courses £15 or Three courses £18
Antipasto with focaccia
(cured meat/mozzarella/tomatoes/artichoke hearts
Vegan Antipasto with focaccia
Lemon chicken with brown rice
Cheese and leek pancake with creamy mushroom sauce(v or vg)
both served with savoy cabbage
Ukranian style cheese cake served with sour cream and berries
Apple crumble with homemade custard(v or vg)
All the above are homemade and served from the Cwmdu Community Kitchen
(v = vegetarian, vg = vegan, gf = gluten free, df = dairy free)*
Allergy information: milk, gluten, egg, fish, nuts, sulphur dioxide, soya, sesame seeds.
Please ask about allergens at the time of ordering.
* food is prepared in an environment where food containing gluten, dairy and nuts are handled
Menu is subject to change with additional items added / substituted
To book, please call the Cwmdu Shop or Inn on 01558 685156
- There is limited seating inside – advanced booking advisable
- call shop or bar during opening hours on 01558 685156
- message us on Facebook; /CwmduInn
- Bar open 7.000pm until 11.00pm
Please note that we currently cannot accept card, app or cheque payments therefore cash only please.