Tafarn Cwmdu Ltd. and Cymdeithas Cwmdu
Rev. 30 May 2022 (16th Jan 2019)
Our contact details
Name: Tafarn Cwmdu Ltd
Address: Cwmdu Inn, Cwmdu, Lllandeilo SA19 7DY/
DPO Address: Cwmdu Inn, Cwmdu, Llandeilo SA19 7DY DPO E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
What type of information we have
We currently collect and process the following information:
- All – Name, contact details including address, email address and phone numbers
- Employees only – Employment details including payroll, pension and history
- Directors and Officers – Identity details and safeguarding information when required
- Volunteers – identity and safeguarding details when required
- CCTV – Images stored for 2 weeks
How we get the information and why we have it
Most of the personal information we process is provided to us directly by you for the following reasons:
- to receive information regarding the proceedings or events of Tafarn Cwmdu Ltd. (Company) or Cymdeithas Cwmdu (Cymdeithas).
- To carry out your chosen role as employee, Director, Officer or volunteer.
We also receive personal information indirectly, from the following sources in the following scenarios:
- Surveys and questionnaires prepared by the Company or Cymdeithas and completed by you. We also may receive personal information from the following sources in the following scenarios:
- Government, council departments or the Police in respect of employment or safeguarding
- CCTV is captured for review in the event of an incident. Signage is on display at the property of installation in accordance with the Information Commissioner’s Office and GDPR guidelines
- (a) Your consent. You are able to remove your consent at any time. You can do this by contacting a Director of the Company or the DPO, (email@example.com).
- b) We have a contractual obligation
- (c) We have a legal obligation.
Under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), the lawful bases we rely on for processing this information are:
What we do with the information we have
We use the information that you have given us in order to:
- Send invitations to Company meeting, Minutes and Accounts
- Send details of the activities of the Company and Cymdeithas
- Send details of events which are taking place
- Request support and assistance for Company, Cymdeithas or related events and activities.
- Process information and payroll for employees
- Confirm identity and safeguarding status
- CCTV captures and stores images for review in the event of an incident but is deleted permanently after two weeks as the system is maintained. This is maintained externally to the organisation for limitation and prevention of conflicts of interest.
We do not share this information with any other organisation without advising you unless that organisation shows legal authority to obtain that information.
Images captured by CCTV will never be shared outside of the limitations of GDPR.
How we store your information
Your information is stored as follows:
Company Members – in the Register of Members held at the DPO address and in the DPO account storage: firstname.lastname@example.org We keep Members details for the period of time that they are a Member of the Company and beyond that to confirm their date of leaving and removal of obligation to the company. After removal from the active members list details are removed from mailings.
Employees – in the employment file held at DPO address and DPO account storage, in payroll system operated by the Accountant.
Directors, Officers and Volunteers identity and safeguarding information is held at the DPO Address and DPO account storage.
Mailing list for Cymdeithas and Cwmdu events in the accounts email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org
Mailing list entries, Cymdeithas and events are deleted on request and no record retained.
CCTV is stored in a closed system which prevents unauthorised access and is maintained externally to the organisation by an authorised competent person
Your data protection rights
Under data protection law, you have rights including:
– Your right of access – You have the right to ask us for copies of your personal information.
– Your right to rectification – You have the right to ask us to rectify information you think is inaccurate. You also have the right to ask us to complete information you think is incomplete.
– Your right to erasure – You have the right to ask us to erase your personal information in certain circumstances.
– Your right to restriction of processing – You have the right to ask us to restrict the processing of your information in certain circumstances.
– Your right to object to processing – You have the the right to object to the processing of your personal data in certain circumstances.
– You are not required to pay any charge for exercising your rights. If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you.
If you wish to make a request please contact us:
The Directors, Cwmdu Inn, Cwmdu, Llandeilo, SA19 7DY or email@example.com
How to complain
If you are unhappy with how we have used your data, please contact a Director of the Company at the above address or you can also complain to the ICO.
The ICO’s address:
Information Commissioner’s Office
Helpline number: 0303 123 1113