- The 10 nearest capitals to Berlin
- The first 10 US states alphabetically containing the letters “in”
Round 3 General Knowledge
1. ‘When I Find Myself in Trouble’ is the lyrics to which Beatles song?
2. What is the name of the villain in the first superman film in 1980 played by Gene Hackman?
3. Who played James Bond in For Your Eyes Only?
4. What is the most common colour of toilet paper in France?
5. Which country gave women the vote first in 1893?
6. What was the first perforated postage stamp in the UK?
7. What is the unit of measure for electrical charge?
8. True or False, you can sneeze in your sleep?
9. Which English chemist discovered the most elements?
10. Who wrote a tale of two cities – which cities?
11. The only premier league football team to go through a season unbeaten?
12. What is the cross between a zebra and a donkey?
13. Name Henry VIII’s first wife?
14. Temperature which is the same on both the Fahrenheit and Celsius scale?
15. Name the Queens youngest child?
16. Who invented the word vomit?
17. Smallest planet in the solar system?
18. In the periodic table what symbol represents silver?
19. Who wrote Dracula?
20. What do you call a group of giraffes?