Richard’s Community Fun “Pub Quiz” – Week 22
This month sees the return of Richard’s friendly ‘pub quiz’. It will be held in the garden at the Cwmdu Inn and social distancing and measures to keep you, the staff and volunteers safe.
Whilst our regular quiz has been cancelled over the past months Richard has, each week, prepared a shortened pub quiz for you do at home, amongst the householders or in virtual meetup challenges.
Round 1 – Name the films from the pictures
|kly Mini Pub Quiz Week 21 -04″ width=”140″ height=”289″ class=”size-full wp-image-7919″ /> 4[/caption]|
|ub Quiz Week 21 -23″ width=”300″ height=”300″ class=”size-medium wp-image-7938″ /> 23[/caption]|
- Name the twenty states whose first letter must come from the word ‘man’
Round 3 General Knowledge
1. How is the number 60 written in Roman numerals?
2. What is the least used letter in the English language?
3. How many lines does a limerick have?
4. By what name was the UK entertainer Alfred Hawthorne Hill better known?
5. Which of these wedding anniversaries would you celebrate last? Silver, Crystal or Ruby?
6. What is the only sign of the zodiac that contains none of the letters of the word `School`?
7. The peacock is the national bird of what country?
8. Which of the Great Lakes is the source of the River Niagra?
9. Which real-life Russian did Boney M sing about in 1978
10. What are the names of the Duke Of York`s two children?
11. What two drinks are used to made a `Black Velvet`?
12. A country historically known as Abyssinia, what is the modern name for it?
13. Which actress played the female lead in the film `Out Of Africa`?
14. In which country did the sport of ice-hockey originate?
15. What is a Flemish giant?
16. In the film and TV series `The Fugitive` what was the occupation of the Fugitive?
17. In which Australian city is the TV soap opera `Neighbours` set?
18. Which organ of the body is affected by Bright’s Disease?
19. What colour is a custard apple?
20. Which European capital was once known as Christiania?