- Name 10 Kings or Queens of England since the Battle of Hastings whose name starts with a consonant,
n.b. only count names once, so Philip I, Philip II would only count as one Philip, also the list excludes Matilda and Lady Jane Grey
- Name the 10 summer Olympic cities which are not capitals
Round 3 General Knowledge
1. What do you call a tag on a shoe lace?
2. Motorway speed limit in Germany
3. Which king in standard pack of cards does not have a moustache?
4. Which spirit replaces vodka in Bloody Mary” to make a “Bloody Maria”?
5. 2004 study – women increased 6” in last 50 years
6. What has won the Dicken medal vc for animals the most?
7. Which sportsmen is known as the Italian dragon?
8. Which vegetable is the national emblem of Wales?
9. Name the river running through Cardiff
10. Who wrote Under Milkwood?
11. What was the name of Llewellyn The Great’s dog?
12. What is the largest natural lake in Wales?
13. The 3 most common letters used in Welsh?
14. Who married Timothy Lawrence?
15. What does a farrier work with?
16. Name the motorway that encircles London
17. Which hobby is associated with twitchers?
18. Ornithophobia is the fear of?
19. Name the first five books of the New Testament
20. Country with the car letter reg D
21. Which is the saltiest sea?
22. Which TV soap programme is set in Chester?