Richard’s Community Fun Quiz Week 2
Round 1 – What products are being advertised
Name the top ten countries in terms of the visitors to the UK
Name the last 10 – 6 letter words in the dictionary ending in “ion” – the first one begins with M
A number is the answers to the questions in this round
1. Tom Mix
2. Meaning of life
3. Clickety Click / number of books in bible
4. Wonders of the world
5. How many legs does a standard snooker table have?
6. How many slices in a Trivial Pursuit pie
7. Which even number is prime?
8. What do I get if I halve a sheet of A4 – A what?
9. Which Kings Cross Platform do you need for the Hogwarts express?
10. Max number of golf clubs for a competition?
11. How many seasons in Vivaldi’s composition?
12. How many in a score?
13. How many counters does each player have in Ludo?
14. How many vertically challenged friends did Snow White have?
15. How many legs on a salamander?
16. Around the world in how many days?
17. How many quarts in a gallon?
18. How many Nobel prizes presented in each year?
19. How many of Henry VIII children succeeded him?
20. How many Dalmatians did Dodie Smith write about ?