Richard’s Community Fun Quiz Week 3
Round 1 – Name the butterflies, birds and people
Name the top ten sea foods sold in the UK other than fish
Name the 10 currencies replaced by the Euro in 2002
1. Name an American State beginning with K
2. Which planet did superman come from?
3. The first tv couple to be shown in bed together
4. Official language of Brazil
5. Capital of Turkey
6. What singer/actor gave Marilyn Munroe a poodle called Mafia
7. The 2014 winter Olympics were held in which country?
8. What Shakespeare play features a brooding Danish Prince and his girl friend Ophelia?
9. I cut down trees, I eat my lunch , I go to the lavatory , on Wednesdays I go shopping and buttered scones for tea – I am a ?
10. What part of a body produces insulin?
11. In a standard pack of cards which king does not have a moustache?
12. What Alfred Hitchcock film featured a flush toilet for the first time?
13. Name Winnie the Poohs gloomy donkey friend
14. Who wrote the Harry Potter Series?
15. What sort of tax was introduced in England by Henry 8th in 1535?
16. Who wrote the Scarlet Letter?
17. Roman god of war
18. Longest British Month –
19. What type of animal is Bambi?
20. What is the currency of India?