Richard’s Community Fun “Pub Quiz” – Week 5
Whilst our regular quiz is cancelled this shortened pub quiz is for you do at home, amongst the householders or in virtual meetup challenges.
Round 1 – Name the cowboy characters and, where shown, their horses as well
Round 2 General Knowledge
1. Gala Jonagold & Pink Lady are varieties of which fruit?
2. How may stones did David take for his fight with Goliath?
3. What building is pictured on a bottle of HP Sauce?
4. Henry VIII is buried alongside which of his wives?
5. Woman hitler is an anagram of which relative?
6. What are the police referring to as regards “RTA”?
7. In motoring what does MG stand for?
8. Which is the hottest planet?
9. What is the hardest natural substance?
10. Cyril the Swan is a mascot for who?
11. Who wrote War and Peace?
12. What does the chemical symbol Pb stand for?
13. Which fictional character has been played by Albert Finney, Peter Ustinov and David Suchet?
14. Which bird can run the fastest?
15. Nutwood Cottage is the home of which children’s story character?
16. What would be your hobby if you were interested in a Stanley Gibbons album?
17. Who was known as the Desert Fox?
18. Which Womble was named after a South American river?
19. In which month is Robert Burns birthday celebrated?
20. In your body where would you find the anvil and the stirrup?
- Name the current 8 tokens used in Monopoly
- Name the 4 colours on a Ludo board
- Name the 7 colours of a rainbow