- Name the top ten musical instruments used by children
- Name the first 10 cities alphabetically in Scotland and Wales first one begins with “A” and the last one “S”
Round 3 General Knowledge
1. What is the highest Adult Female voice?
2. The part of a cereal plant containing the seeds
3. Bill ? The cartoonist whose strips include the Cloggies and the Fosdyke Saga
4. Special forces unit of the British Army whose motto is Who Dares Wins
5. Chisel-edged tooth at the front of the mouth
6. Peter Pans ship
7. Using the song title complete the lyrics “I had some dreams they were clouds in my coffee, clouds in my coffee, and ….”
8. Which actor, who played the role of James Bond, was once the best paid male model in the world?
9. Sir Edmund Hillary was the first man in history to stand on which three very isolated locations?
10. In classical architecture, what are the two Greek architectural orders that end with the letter “c”?
11. Which capital city lies on the river Tagus?
12. Which three locations can be seen on the side of Del Boy’s van in Only Fools and Horses?
13. Who once said to a huge 1977 TV audience: ‘Ah, isn’t that nice. The wife of the Cambridge President is kissing the cox of the Oxford crew’?
14. How many times can you subtract 10 from 100?
15. What type of cheese is made backwards?
16. In 1980, who was the most famous international figure to be presented with the key to the city of Detroit, USA?
17. What kind of animal is the jackrabbit?
18. What colour are aircraft black boxes?
19. Which country do kiwifruit originate from?
20. In which country are Panama hats made?