- The first 10, two-word, singles by The Beatles
[The 10 Beatles singles with two-word titles that reached the UK Top 40 during the 1960s; according to The Official Charts Company; songs on double A-sides are listed as separate answers.]
- The first 10, six letter words starting with A and ending at DI alphabetically, that end with the letters “ble”
Round 3 General Knowledge
1. Which 2 of Henry V111 wives were executed
2. How many children did Queen Victoria have
3. Capital of Nigeria
4. Capital of Switzerland
5. Who said “if you can’t handle me at my worst then you sure don’t deserve me at my best”?
6. Titanic hit an iceberg in which year?
7. In athletics what is the last race in a decathlon?
8. In which Dicken’s novel does Mr Micawber appear?
9. What does CAMRA stand for?
10. The only woman to be elected as the Speaker of the House
11. Biggest story line in what TV show was “Who shot JR” ?
12. Vanilla is a member of which plant family?
13. What does an apiarist keep?
14. Who painted a girl with a pearl earing?
15. Where would you find the Taj Mahal
16. Where would you find Table Mountain?
17. Which band sang Saturday Night at the Movies and Under the Boardwalk?
18. What is the colour of a giraffe’s tongue?
19. Link between an explorer and the largest city in Ohio
20. Colour of zero on a roulette wheel