Richard’s Community Fun Quiz for 23rd March 2020
Round 1 – Name These Trees
Name the top ten Welsh surnames
Name the top ten HERBS, FRUIT and VEG that are HOME GROWN and begin with the LETTER P
1. WHAT LINKS: Bob Dole, Jimmy Carter, George HW Bush, John Kerry and John MCain
2. Which word can link: ‘builder’, ‘conscious’ and ‘bag’?
3. What links: Honor Blackman, Diana Rigg and Linda Thorson?
4. What links the words: ‘sun’, ‘birth’ and ‘independence’?
5. What links: ‘Napoleon’, ‘Morello’ and ‘North Star’?
6. Clout, Lost Head, Box and French are all types of what?
7. What do Glastonbury, Caquetoire and an Elizabeth X have in common?
8. What do Trees,Elephants and Cars all have in common?..
9. Hawaiian, Fruit and Uppercut. What do these three words have in common?
10. A stereo, a rock band and a lecture. What do these three things have in common?
11. boomslang, puff adder and black mamba are what
12. What links: oyster and lion’s mane